- Chonburi: Klet Kaeo subdistrict municipality (เทศบาลตำบลเกล็ดแก้ว) received the code 2060.
- Khon Kaen: Sa-at subdistrict municipality (เทศบาลตำบลสะอาด) received the code 4056.
- Udon Thani: Na Di subdistrict municipality (เทศบาลตำบลนาดี) received the code 4157.
- Krabi: Krabi Noi subdistrict municipality (เทศบาลตำบลกระบี่น้อย) received the code 8189.
- Songkhla: Thung Tam Sao town (เทศบาลเมืองทุ่งตำเสา) received the code 9066.
Monday, December 5, 2016
Somehow I haven't noticed that on November 2 the geocode lists from the Department of Provincial Administration were updated. There were no changes in the codes for the central administrative units - not even preliminary codes for the two districts planned in Yala - and only very few new codes for the local administrative units. Thus still most of the municipalities have no code assigned, which would anyway be impossible in the current numbering schema. The new codes are as follows: