Some places I plan to visit and which are related to the topics of this blog
- Siam Flag Museum in Lat Phrao district, Bangkok
- Yaowarat Chinatown Heritage Centre, the new local museum in Wat Traimitr. And if possible also the BMA district museum of Samphanthawong, originally located there but now moved to Pathum Kongka School nearby.
- Already mentioned here, the city pillar shrine of Suphanburi
- The Nation Book Week, to have a look-out on new books, and of course also several bookstores. One book on my shopping list is the second volume of ธงไทย.
- Buying the third series of provincial emblem stamps, and the fourth series should also go on sale during my stay.
- As usual, I will try to catch more district offices or TAO offices on photo.